Your privacy is of the utmost importance to us. This is why Sonio does everything to ensure the protection and confidentiality of your information.
- What is GDPR?
- Who is the data controller?
- For what purposes are your personal data collected and used, and on what legal basis?
- What personal data do we collect?
- Who has access to your personal data?
- Can your personal data be transferred outside the European Union?
- How long is your personal data kept?
- What are your rights regarding your personal data?
- How do you enforce your rights?
What is GDPR?
Have you heard about the European Regulation No. 2016/679 on the protection of personal data of citizens of the European Union (the « GDPR »)? It requires all European companies to ensure that the personal data of their customers, prospects, employees and partners is processed in a lawful, fair and transparent manner.
In accordance with the provisions of Article 5 of the GDPR, the collection and processing of data from users of our website respect the following principles:
- Lawfulness, fairness and transparency: data is collected and processed only in the cases provided for by law. You are systematically informed of the use that is made of your data.
- Limited purposes: your data is collected and processed to meet one or more specific purposes.
- Minimum data collection and processing: only the data necessary to achieve the objectives pursued by Sonio is collected.
- Limitation of data retention in time: your personal data is kept for a limited period of time, which is always communicated to you.
- Integrity and confidentiality of the data collected and processed: Sonio, as the company responsible for data processing, undertakes to guarantee the integrity and confidentiality of the data collected.
Sonio is committed to all of these principles as part of its compliance with the GDPR.
Cookies, tracers and other connection cookies (hereinafter « cookies ») are small files that automatically collect information about your navigation. Sonio only uses analysis cookies; they are intended to establish the origin of Internet users and to track their actions.
During your visits to our website, and if you have accepted them beforehand, cookies and trackers can therefore be deposited or read on your equipment (computers, smartphones, tablets, etc…). In the absence of your consent (refusal), no cookie will be deposited and/or read by your terminal.
Who is the data controller?
Sonio is responsible for the processing of the personal data it collects. And to be perfectly complete, here are all the details about our company’s identity:
In this role, Sonio undertakes to protect your personal data, not to pass it on to third parties without informing you and to respect the purposes for which your data was collected. Furthermore, we undertake to notify you in the event of rectification or deletion of data, unless this would entail disproportionate formalities, costs and steps for us.
Finally, in the event of a violation of personal data presenting a risk to the rights and freedoms of individuals, Sonio undertakes to notify the CNIL (the National Commission for Data Protection and Liberties) of the incident as soon as possible and, in the event of a high risk, to notify the persons concerned.
For what purposes are your personal data collected and used, and on what legal basis?
Sonio has a legitimate interest in the processing of personal data it carries out. These interests lie in the development of users.
As such, we collect information on the professionals who have filled in their contact details on our website and who are therefore likely to be interested in the solution.
What personal data do we collect?
Sonio processes personal data relating to the use that visitors make of its service (cookies). Secondly, Sonio stores identity and contact data (surname, first name, company, telephone number, e-mail address, etc…). Sonio collects and processes this data in order to provide you with the most appropriate services.
The data that visitors are required to provide are marked with an asterisk in the registration (or contact request) form. If the data is not provided, the contact request cannot be processed.
Who has access to your personal data?
Sonio takes all necessary measures to guarantee professional secrecy and ensure the security and confidentiality of the personal data it collects. Also, only authorized persons, because of their activities within Sonio, can access your data.
Can your personal data be transferred outside the European Union?
No personal data is transferred outside the European Union.
The data collected and processed by the website are exclusively hosted and processed in the countries of the European Union.
How long is your personal data kept?
Sonio keeps in its systems, under reasonable conditions of security, the personal data it collects for a period of thirteen (13) months from the collection of information from visitors to the website or from the last contact from them. This data is kept by Sonio in order to manage its business relationships.
What are your rights regarding your personal data?
You have various rights over your personal data within the limits and conditions permitted by the regulations:
- Access to your personal data: you can obtain information about the processing of your personal data, the origin of this information, as well as a copy of it;
- Correct, complete or update your personal data: if you consider that your personal data are inaccurate or incomplete, you have the right to obtain that these personal data be modified accordingly;
- Delete: you can request the deletion of your personal data ;
- Request portability of your personal data: you have the right to request that the personal data you have provided us is retrieved or that it is passed on to a third party if this is technically possible. Requests for portability will be considered by Sonio on a case-by-case basis ;
- Withdraw your consent at any time for the processing of your personal data subject to your consent ;
- Opposing the processing of your personal data: you may, for legitimate reasons, oppose the processing of your personal data by Sonio.
How do you enforce your rights?
Anyone who would like to know how their personal data is processed or who would like to exercise their rights can contact us by e-mail or post, specifying the subject of their request and specifying their surname, first name and contact details:
- By email at [email protected]
- By mail: Tour Montparnasse – Morning, 52ème étage – 33 Avenue du Maine – 75015 Paris
The request will be processed within a maximum of 30 (thirty) days from the date of receipt. If the request is incomplete, Sonio will ask for additional information: the time limit will then be suspended and will run again once this information has been provided.
It should be noted that Sonio can:
Refuse the request for access: in this case, we must then give reasons for our decision and inform the applicant of the channels and deadlines for appealing against it.
Not responding to requests that are manifestly abusive in particular by their number, their repetitive or systematic nature.
In the event that the data controller (Sonio) decides not to respond to your request, and you wish to contest this decision, or if you believe that one of your rights listed above has been infringed, you are entitled to refer the matter to the CNIL (the National Commission for Data Protection and Liberties, https://www.cnil.fr) or any competent judge.